Thursday, May 20, 2010

INVS: Mister...A Closer Look...






This oxford is the latest in this fanastic series...




(all pics via INVS)

- Oxford 55% Cotton 45% Poly
- Button Down Collar
- Tonal Tuxedo Stitching
- Point Detail on Bottom Button Placket

INVS and their Mister line never ceases to amaze and motivate me and Rude Etiquette. Aside from the fact that I own every piece (except for the Oxford which I WILL be picking up tomorrow!) they successfully create pieces that are timeless and can enhance your outfit. Even when I wear just the henley I feel like it's enough. That is something I hope to strive for in the future when Rude gets into the cut & sew world. Each piece a classic and can stand on it's own. And to top it all off, the henley's and oxfords are made right here in SAN FRANCISCO and they keep them really affordable! Can't beat that! So, if you haven't given in to my continuous endorsement...PLEASE grab one of these pieces before they are gone forever! You can find all the pieces (including the Oxfords which drop tomorrow) at the INVS shop down on Post or on their online store. If you're in the San Mateo area, you can pick up some henley's at Sweet Breams down on 2nd Ave. And if you're in the San Jose area stop by the Aristocrats Boutique for some henley's as well.

-D_Rude
Get Gooder

No comments:

Post a Comment