Monday, October 18, 2010

I WISH THEY MADE THIS FOR GIRLS



This is a cool little project being done on this new blog I'm following On & Beyond.

"The amount of times I’ve actually heard a girl say “I WISH THEY MADE THIS FOR GIRLS” when looking at boys’ clothes goes beyond memory. From that quote, I’ve begun a little Photo Series project with some of the most gorgeous women in my life. Done right, the series should have that inexplicable upmh most guys feel when waking up and seeing a girl in his t-shirt and boxers. Dressed in my clothes, they will, one by one be featured on the blog. Here is the first of many to come."

This is such a cool concept, especially when trying to think of female specific garments. In many ways, it's easier on girls to shop despite what they may say. There are clothes for girl's specifically. And there are men's/boy's clothes that girls can customize and make into their own and still be extremely stylish. Guy's on the other had may have a hard time making a sequenced skirt look stylish (although I wouldn't rule it out).

"IT'S NOT WHAT YOU WEAR, IT'S HOW YOU WEAR IT."

-D_Rude
Get Gooder

No comments:

Post a Comment