Saturday, February 13, 2010

Getting To Know The Rudes: D_Rude



Name: Daryn “Captain” Rude a.k.a D_Rude

Age: 21

Position: Visionary/Co-Founder

What is Rude Etiquette (to you)?: Rude Etiquette is my answer to what I want to do in life. It is the answer to my feeling of never wanting to work for anybody and not wanting a desk job. It is my creative outlet that I can share with my friends and can hopefully take me around the world with them.

Describe your personal style: Urban with some Scene, a touch of Americana and a bit of laziness.

What inspires it?: Music is usually my source of inspiration, but the more I research fashion and style, what I discover (i.e. fashion designers, new brands, eras in history) begins to play more of a role in my outfits.

What’s your favorite brand?: The Brooklyn Circus

What’s your favorite article of clothing (or the one you wear most) and why?: As of late, my Brooklyn Circus denim jacket. It is a perfect fit for me and it spruces up any outfit.

Personal statement (say anything you want here about the brand, life, the world etc.): If you don’t make moves, all you’ll be doing is standing there. As I grow older, I’m finally starting to make moves and the world I’ve been hiding from is looking pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment