Monday, February 1, 2010

Not So Candid Camera

Today the Rudes went to Foster City for a mini photoshoot. Why you ask? Well...because I want to do a little profile piece on each of us so that the world gets to know us a little better. If we have learned anything from the retail world, it's that it is the connection with customers that makes any brand worth while. I like to visit the BKc shop because I feel like I'm more than just a customer to the guys there. And, we were made to feel like home by the Black Scale guys when we stopped by their shop. None of us enjoy walking into a store where they feel belittled or ignored. And although we are "the Rudes", we want to be a brand that is approachable.

So, we headed to Foster City a bit early because I read that there were going to be PM showers today; and of course, the weather ended up being quite beautiful! We walked Leo J. Ryan Park and took advantage of the beautiful waterfront scenery. And seeing as how my Canon SD 750 is shit, Ali Rude let us use her Nikon D50 to capture our amazing day together! (side note: I'm a shitty photographer :(...most of the good pictures you'll see were taken by either Frankly or Ali Rude)



(BANG! BANG! BANG!)


(we love California)

(there were a TON of pictures...but because we used Ali Rude's Nikon, I had to find a way to view the pictures on my computer, then find a way to convert the pics from NEF's to JPEG's...and THAT took forever. So, there are more pics and we'll post more in our personal profiles that will be up soon.)

Get Gooder
-Daryn

No comments:

Post a Comment