Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Maestro Knows - Episode 6 (Johnny Cupcakes)

Maestro Knows - Episode 6 (Johnny Cupcakes) from Maestro Knows on Vimeo.


If you don't follow Maestro, you're definitley missing out. He is a very inspiring and positive individual who has accomplished a lot by doing what he loves. I found this video to be especially inspiring because it focused on Johnny Cupcakes. I remember when I first discovered Johnny Cupcakes a few years back and I really loved his cupcake and cross bone graphic and wanted a shirt; it's crazy to think that this one guy who sold his first shirts out of a trunk has turned what he loves into a multi-million dollar business. I hope to have even a fraction of that kind of success with Rude Etiquette...here's to dreaming big : )...

Get Gooder
-D_Rude

No comments:

Post a Comment