Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Mister/Mr. INVS



So, I went down on a great trip downtown today without the other Rudes :(...they both had work today. But, I went down on a mission to pick up some new henley's that INVS have put out. I was a fan of the brand before, but now that I'm getting to know the fam down there and just the overall vision...(no words)...I just really have so much respect for them. And with the creation of their new menswear line entitled Mister or Mr. it just makes me want to work harder to achieve what they're doing. The new henley tees they have out come in three colorways, have GREAT details and just a great fit. They are also MADE IN SAN FRANCISCO! That just blows my mind! I have so much pride and love for San Francisco that to own a shirt that is MADE in the same city I was made is amazing!



Tom himself is an incredible individual. This was only the second time I've actually spoken with him, but he made it feel like we've known each other for a while. He shared his vision for the Mister line and it's almost exaclty what we at Rude Etiquette want to achieve one day. We also had a great conversation about women's wear and how it may or may not be able to be done. Like I've said before, the ultimate goal for us is to get into the cut and sew world, but not just for men's, but for women as well. Tom made some great points, like how there are the H&M's and Forever 21's to compete with, but hopefully we can build a great loyal fan base that knows us for the quality and style that we strive for even in our t-shirts. INVS's Mister line is a another great step forward for an already amazing brand. Please check them out at www.invisiblestripes.com and check out their shop down on Post St.! You won't regret it!

Get Gooder
-D_Rude

No comments:

Post a Comment