Sunday, March 21, 2010

Rudetants: Rude&Refined

When I first conceived the idea of Rude Etiquette, I knew I wanted to incorporate women's wear into the brand. I did not want to limit myself to just doing men's wear, although that is where my passion lies (because I am a man). So, in order to have a women's wear division in Rude Etiquette, I needed a woman (duh...haha). This is where Ali Rude, or Alison, came into play. Ali and I have become quite good friends over the period of time we have known each other, and I have always noticed her own sense of style (I have on many occasions questioned it :]); but, I could never deny that she has good style. In fact, she recieves recognition for her outfits quite regularly when we rome the streets on our little adventures.

My actual overall vision for the women's wear is related to where I want Rude Etiquette to head to in the future: and that's beyond tees and graphics. I eventually want to produce our own clothing; such as wovens, denim, accessories etc. and that applies for both men and women.

so...explaining the title of this blog...

Rudetants: Rude&Refined was an idea of mine to give Ali more of a voice with the brand. You guys read my rants on this blog here and you can see Frankly Rude's work through our website and our t-shirt designs. So, Rudetants is where you can read and hear Ali's voice as well as get updates on where our women's wear is heading. Don't get me wrong, Ali is involved with everything we produce and do, I just thought I'd be a great way for her to share her thoughts to the world and her sense of unique fashion.

Rudetants is still a work in progress, but should be up soon. So, we'll let you know when it's launched and please read up on her blog as well as checking back here regularly to see what's going on with Rude Etiquette!

Get Gooder
-D_Rude

PS: Don't forget: MARCH 26!!! Come out and support us and all the great performers and vendors at the W.H.A.T. Now? event at Jack Adam's Hall at SF State! We'll have (what's left of) our Inaguration Collection on display, along with stickers, and our new exclusive SF Inspired tee! So please stop by and say hi, grab some goods, and say what's up to Rudie the Roadie!



(we're on the actual flyer so contact us if you want a copy of history!)

No comments:

Post a Comment