Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Black Scale: Day One



I found a old hard drive with some of our first lookbooks and random pictures of when Alfred and I started working on Black Scale a few years back. It’s crazy how time fly’s and when I think back to when we first started how much we didn’t know and working with what we had and be here today entering our 10th season. Today we still have so much to learn and so much to look forward to and still Alfred and I still don’t know what we are exactly doing. Haha. I know for a fact that starting a business needs capital and the support of family and friends and in this case a big reason why I am even here typing this is because we had so much help from our family and friends and one day to return that favor to everyone that have helped us along the way. Most are still here but some have gone away and one day I hope to see them and thank them for everything they done for us. We meet certain people for certain reasons and some of those reasons take place in a time of our lives when we need help most and I will never forget those people, even if our relationships don’t no longer exist I know you came in to our lives for a reason.

Photo By: Matt Davidson (Season 1 LookBook)

This was taken from the Black Scale blog. True inspiration. The escalation of Black Scale's success and growth as a brand leaves me in awe. I've pretty much given up on wearing anything streetwear, but there is something about Black Scale that transcends that. And to know that they too began at humble beginnings gives Rude

So thank you to everyone who has supported Rude Etiquette thus far and continue to, it means the world to us.

-D_Rude
Get Gooder

PS: Also, thank you all for being patient with us and our lack of acitivty :(.

No comments:

Post a Comment