Sunday, June 6, 2010

Chanel Cassette Clutch with Fox Tail!

So here's a little something for the ladies seeing as how someone *cough*Ali Rude*cough* finds it difficult to post anything on the Rudetants blog. I shall take it upon myself to expand the content of this blog. It seems to be garnering more attention than I thought it would :). And seeing as how Rude Etiquette as a brand is more than just clothing (at least we hope to be in the future), including other things than men's wear/street wear makes sense. I enjoyed posting about the BMW Art Car; it was something different and refreshing for me as a blogger in general.

...anyways...

Here's a Chanel Cassette clutch that Luxirare added some flash to with a fox tail. In all honesty, as cool as the fox tail is, the fact that the clutch is a cassette tape is what caught my attention. I am part of a the last few remaining generations who can remember a cassette tape (oh, the rewinding and forwarding and reeling the tape back in ~sigh~) and I just think this bag is really cool. I'm not too sure how practical it actually is, seeing as how it's see through and it seems to be made of plastic so your personal belongings would raddle inside; but, fashion tips toward the aesthetic over the practical at times I suppose.






via Highsnobette

-D_Rude
Get Gooder

PS: Happy B-day to my Mom!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment