Friday, June 4, 2010

The Madbury Club


The Madbury Club! from The Madbury Club on Vimeo.



Phil, the young genius behind The Award Tour has had The Madbury Club in the works for a little while and I have been eagerly anticipating to see what it actually is. Yes, I, amongst many others, have been enamored by this club that we know nothing about. But, seeing as how progressive (at least to me) The Award Tour and it's Good Times blog is, I'm sure that The Madbury Club will be nothing short of amazing. The promotional video above is great marketing and features the likes of Ray of Mighty Healthy and Ouigi aka The Bearded Man from my favorite, The Brooklyn Circus. So, there are some big hitters involved and supporting...I just hope I can find my way into The Madbury Club as well :)

-D_Rude
Get Gooder

No comments:

Post a Comment