Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Call Me A Hipster, But You Should Really Call Me "Mister"

I don't know if any of you remember a post I did about a month ago about the Mr. Harrington jacket. I expressed how excited I was about the jacket and about the gradient colorway in particular. Unfortunately, Mister decided against doing the gradient colorway. They wanted to do it as a limited piece, but there was just no way for it to happen. FORTUNATELY for ME, Mr. let me cop the gradient sample! Yep! I own the only Mr. Harrington jacket in the gradient colorway! And I have to say that it is B E A U T I F U L. The jacket is the Mr. take on a classic men's piece. It is 100% polyester shell (it's SUPER SOFT) and has a button cuff which (in my opinion) adds so much more character to the jacket. The jacket was dip dyed to get the gradient look and it's done to perfection. The light blue stitching throughout the jacket adds great contrast to the parts of the jacket that are more grey, especially at the pocket folds.







The Mr. Harrington Jacket is another classic men's piece I have added to my closet. It is definitely something I can sport on these chilly summer days we get in the Bay Area, and even in the warmer weather. The jacket will be coming in the black colorwayand is just as great as the gradient. You can expect it to drop within the next 2 months or so. Detailed looks of the black colorway can be seen here.
Visit the Mr. website for their updates and great product pictures and follow them on their twitter.
-D_Rude
Get Gooder

No comments:

Post a Comment