Saturday, July 31, 2010

adidas O by O Jeremy Scott Kids Collection


For the sneakerhead that can't support their own heads! This is the kid/infant interpretation of the iconic Jeremy Scott wings. I guess you can spoil your little "angels" with these duds! Detailed looks after the jump!









Videos and baby clothes?!? Sorry, I know, this blog is also a way to let you guys know what catches my eye at the moment...and I guess I'm a sucker for cute things as well haha! Just thinking about how I could style my nieces and nephew I guess!

Revealing our next project SOON! R.E.P.C.

-D_Rude
Get Gooder

PS: Please follow us on twitter (http://www.twitter.com/rudeetiquette). I KNOW some of you have twitters and it would be a great help if you guys followed us and retweeted some of the tweets we have about product and/or blog updates. THANKS for your support! Excited things coming soon!

1 comment: