Sunday, August 1, 2010

It's not MAGIC, but it's still VEGAS


So I'm headed off to Vegas in the morning (without the other Rudes) and spending 4 days in the City of Sin. It's a much needed vacation before school starts up again and the daily grind get's even worse.

Vegas is bittersweet for me and the rest of the Rudes because we held SLIM hopes of attending this years' MAGIC: it's one of the biggest tradeshows that showcases a TON of great brands. MAGIC is actually being held Aug. 17-19 this year, so I'm a few weeks early! We ourselves hope to one day partake in a tradeshow of MAGIC's caliber, but in reality, that may be a few years away.

So, I'm going to try my best and relax on this 4 day vacation and come back with a re-energized mind with lots of new ideas and inspiration for our Fall/Winter drops (yes, we're already that far ahead!) and beyond. And when I do get back, we're also going to hit the ground running with our drop (hopefully) for August, getting our online shop in order, and launching our new blog RudeMind! So stay tuned!

-D_Rude
Get Gooder

No comments:

Post a Comment