Friday, August 20, 2010

I Got My Ivy League On


So I found putting together an imaginary outfit quite enjoyable for my "Guess Who's Back" post (lame, I know), so here is what I would wear if I had the book smarts and the money to attend an Ivy League school. Again, money and where these items are sold are not a factor (I wish).



(The Mr. Oxford, classic blue colorway with the beautiful tuxedo detailing.)

(APC Elbow Patch Crewneck Jumper:A beautiful maroon colorway perfect for the fall with elbow patches, which I'm a sucker for.)

(This scarf is a preview from an upcoming BKc collection that was put on display at Project that occured the past few days in Las Vegas.)



(Yuketen Vintage English Bag: beautiful bag for a pretty 495 Euros)

(I'm not sure if it's the jeans that are supposed to be on display or the belt, but I was focused on the jeans. This was another preview from the BKc's debut at this year's Project and the attention to detail from the tears and paint is awesome!)




(Yeah, definitely on my Wingtip Boot Game, and here is another Mark McNairy collabo; this time with Engineered Garments.)

-D_Rude
Get Gooder

No comments:

Post a Comment