Thursday, August 5, 2010

Guess Who's Back?

Yeah...back on my grown man ish...hit the jump to see my ideal first day of school outfit if money was not an option and I can attain any article of clothing from anywhere in the world.








In celebration of the pinstripe success we bring you a fresh take on the jail cell look from the Unused line. Their “baseball” shirt features venting in the pits, piping on placket, neck and sleeves, and side gussets. (I actually want to do the Rude interpretation of a baseball jersey, so look out for that when we get into the cut & sew!)


French accessories label, Vanities, has produced a bow-tie and pin for Beauty & Youth’s 2010 Fall/Winter Collection. Each feature Vanities’ signature skull embellishments, beautifully juxtaposed against classic menswear staples. (I would sport the pin on my pinstriped shirt haha)





Fred Perry Laurel and Harris Tweed. “The harrington is a classic Fred Perry silhouette and this great collaboration between two of the greats of British fashion showcase it perfectly.”



The leather school bag shown above – “The Way too COOL for School” is a simple form and function unit that looks great. Two front pockets which push clasps work well against the beige strappings that house your shoulders as well as the top pouch closure.






The 20BSP jean from 3sixteen+ is a great slim leg fit jean made up of a rope dyed indigo selvedge denim which is woven in Japan.

The denim on these jeans start out as a deep indigo color with a considerable amount of vertical falling that's visible even when the denim is raw. Due to the rigid feel of this denim the jean's color will fade to a bright indigo shade over parts of heavy stress or abrasion with normal wear.




“5mm Solid American cowhide leather Garrison Belts with custom made Steel buckle and prongs. Anchor mark stamped on underside of buckle. In Black and Tan.” (I want the Tan)


Alexander McQueen 2010 Fall/Winter Wingtip Brogue Boots (yeah...the fucking kicker)

I hope you guys can envision this outfit as well as I can! Of course I chose an outfit assuming that San Francisco was having San Francisco weather :). The total price of this outfit is probably more than my entire Vegas trip. But, I guess that's the curse of having expensive taste : /.

-D_Rude
Get Gooder

No comments:

Post a Comment