Friday, July 9, 2010

Purist x Huf Collabo Tee








Our friends at Purist are really getting into the game hard with their in-house brand. Their newest piece is in collaboration with San Francisco staple Huf. (In my opinion) Huf really put San Francisco on the map for streetwear and really allowed the culture to grow in the city. Purist is putting their stamp on the game (and from what I've heard and seen from the guys) are about to step it up with the new brands they'll be carrying in the fall. The collabo tees drop this Sunday, July 11. They're celebrating the release this upcoming Saturday at the shop (+18) from 8pm-10pm then moving the party over to Temple (+21) from 10pm-2am. So, please go out and support Purist by copping one of these new tees or any of their past pieces and come hang out with the Purist and Huf crew this Saturday night! The Rudes will definitely be there!
-D_Rude
Get Gooder
PS: I still need to get one of the Lovewright x Purist Drinking Club tees! So, if any of the Purist guys read this, save me a medium in both colors! I still haven't decided which one I like better yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment