Sunday, September 5, 2010

BKc Selvedge Jeans



I've been on the market for a pair of slightly more expensive raw denim that I can really LIVE in and create each crease and tear on my own. So many people complain about the way jeans are now sold with details already done to them, whether it be the whiskering or even the tears. Simply put, people like the details done to them prior to wearing them because they're lazy. I don't blame people, raw denim is an investment. You pretty much have to wear it everyday for an extended period of time without washing them (or one soak to get some of the dirt out). It takes months for the jeans to wear in; so here goes! I'm already a day in!






I chose BKc denim because I know that I'm getting quality. These pair of jeans were part of the "Made In USA" Collection they released recently, which adds to the quality of the jeans for me. Made of hand picked Japanese cotton and made in the good ol' USA, I'm excited to bring some character to the jeans!

I'll update the blog with pictures as the denim shows more detail and "life".

-D_Rude
Get Gooder

PS: I really like the jeans because I fit into a 30! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment