Friday, September 10, 2010

Rude Relief


In an effort to do our small part in helping the victims of the devastating San Bruno fire, we at Rude Etiquette are putting forth a percentage of our proceeds to helping the rebuilding of the homes that were lost and/or damaged and helping those who have been displaced by the fire.

I (Daryn) went to Capuchino High School in San Bruno and know many people/friends who live in San Bruno. I practically spent my entire adolescence in San Bruno; so, when I heard about the fire I immediately became worried. Luckily, all of them are safe (from what I've heard). But, some others weren't so lucky.

Hopefully you will all help in the cause. So, we're proposing that 100% of ANY Inauguration Collection tee and 20% of any other piece (Orange Wheel and Rudependence Day) will go to helping the victims. Thank you for helping us with the cause! And again, our thoughts & prayers are with everyone affected by the fire and those bravely fighting it. Be safe...

Purchase Rude product here or click The Rude Shop link at the top of the page!

-D_Rude
Get gooder

No comments:

Post a Comment