Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I got North, got the East, got the West with me...




These are some great product pictures that my friend Qyel took and posted on his blog!(http://qyel.blogspot.com) Shout out to him! He recieved his Rude goods a few days ago and hopefully he'll help spread the Rude in Arizona! :)

I've also got a buddy out in the Boston area rockin a Rude shirt and we got people up and down California supporting the movement. It feels great to know that although we are proud to say we are a San Francisco/California based brand, that we can spread our vision to everyone everywhere! We may even have a presence in Canada soon (I <3 Canada)! I've got some fam up there who give me some great love and support!

Rude Etiquette may be a very small brand now, but we hope to do BIG things in the future. So, if you're with us now...believe me when I say that the Rudes truly appreciate your love and support as we fine tune the brand and try to get ourselves out there. I personally know the difference between a fan from the start and a bandwagon fan; and if you're reading this blog, you're a fan from the start. And even though we ultimately want those bandwagon fans, we'll always keep the Original Rudes close to our hearts! So thank you and keep a look out for some new product :)Summer is right around the corner and we know you guys want some Rude Etiquette to be sporting in the summer heat (or fairly warm weather for our Bay Area fam!)

Get Gooder
-D_Rude

1 comment:

  1. I'm spreading the Rude Etiquette love out here in Chicago too!!

    ReplyDelete