Thursday, April 8, 2010

Mayer Hawthorne - I Left My Heart in San Francisco



Mayer Hawthorne is ending his two month tour in San Francisco at the Warfield on April 15th. There's a collabo Stones Throw x Huf x Freegums shirt going to be released on April 15th along with a heart-shaped flash drive with Hawthorne's cover of I Left My Heart in San Francisco on it. There's also going to be a release party for it at Eve's Lounge on 575 Howard St. from 10pm-2am...maybe the Rudes (at least me and Frankly) can hit it up.

I thought the song was covered beautifully by Hawthorne, plus it's about the greatest city on Earth(!!!). The video is also shot magnificently and shows some classic spots around the city.

My <3 will always be in San Francisco

-D_Rude
Get Gooder

1 comment:

  1. man. this mayer hawthorne has some ridiculously good music.

    ReplyDelete